Museum of Science - EiEis a curriculum program developed by the Museum of Science, Boston addressing America’s pressing need for effective STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) education.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successfully migrated existing setup from Heroku to AWSusing services like (VPC, EC2, RDS, etc)
- Migrated live PostgreSqldata savely & securely from Heroku to AWS PostgreSQL RDS using pg_dump cli
- Configured Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform. Installed and configured required packages from yum manager.
- Managed Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Jenkins scripted pipeline
- Wrote ShellScripts for continuous deployment of the application.
- Configured static code analysis (SonarQube) before every build to Dev
- Hold responsibility for any issues arise during release deployment and took accountability to get the issues fixed by involving different teams