Governance Portal is developed to provide a single point of data-based truth to all the project’s stakeholders (PM/PD/DH). It is an automated code analysis platform that will identify various technical debts of a project and be helpful to improve overall code quality. The following reports are available through the portal’s dashboard:
- SonarQube Code Analysis Report
- Accessibility Analysis Report
- DB Diagnostics Report
- Unit Testing Report
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provisioned and configured Windows Server 2012 EC2 and Mysql RDS on AWS
- Configured Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform
- Developed DB Diagnostics module using PowerShell and Python. These scripts were written to gather data from databases, export them as Excel sheets and later push them to the governance portal's databases.
- Created and managed Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Jenkins scripted pipeline
- Deployment Scripts were written in PowerShell Script
- Configured static code analysis (SonarQube) before every build to Dev
- Responsible for planning and scheduling the Dev, QA and Prod deployments, preparing the release schedule and communicate across different teams.
- Hold responsibility for any issues arise during release deployment and took accountability to get the issues fixed by involving different teams