ACMT is a Complete lifecycle management tool for any organization that needs to define, maintain, and expose academic standards and competencies and supporting information/metadata. ACMT helps with
- Centralized management of standards
- Workflows and history that allow groups to collaborate on the development of standards and competencies
- Exchange information with other tools and software used by SEAs and LEAs using the IMS Global Competencies and Standards Exchange (CASE) format
- Customer-managed metadata/fields that allows unlimited flexibility and customizability to meet local needs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managed and configured AWS services as per the business needs (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, SES, SQS, Route53, Elasticache, Cloudsearch, CloudWatch and IAM)
- Configured Infrastructure as a Code using Ansible playbooks
- Deployments were handled using ShellScript initially, later was upgraded to Ansible
- Created and managed Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Jenkins scripted pipeline
- Experienced in performance tuning and enhancements in Nginx
- Hands on experience in monitoring the servers and different application services on Site24x7 monitoring tool and AWS using CloudWatch
- Responsible for planning and scheduling the Dev, QA, Stage, UAT, Pre-Prod and Prod deployments, preparing the release schedule and communicate across different teams. Handled 8 cross-account and cross-region environments in total for the project using VPC peering.
- Got the project audited by 3rd party vendor for Vulnerability and Penetration Testing. Fixed the findings with recommended solutions.
- Hold responsibility for any issues arise during release deployment and took accountability to
get the issues fixed by involving different teams